National intern/volunteer for adolescent participation and development (unpaid)
Under the supervision of the YAD Specialist , Adolescent Development Officer and Volunteer Engagement Consultant, the intern will gain knowledge in project management on adolescent participation and development and contribute to the strengthening and implementation of adolescent participation component of Youth and Adolescent Development Section.
- Provide support and coordination to the functioning of Adolescent Advisory Council, incl. communication with its members, preparation of regular working meetings, follow-up on the implementation of the working plan.
- Liaise with the network of 44 adolescent parliaments/councils within CAFC Platform and ensuring their participation in relevant online and offline activities supported by UNICEF (e.g. online courses on u-platform.by, National CAFC Forum, systematization exercise, climate change advocacy, etc.).
- Support the network of 44 adolescent parliaments/councils within CAFC Platform on their usage of u-platform.by and on the creation of content for u-platform.by, including but not limited to updates of pages of parliaments/councils/resource centers (sections on activities, composition, team)/UNICEF volunteers, articles about organized events, announcements of future events, etc.
- Provide support and advise to adolescent teams participating in UPSHIFT training throughout the year.
- Support the network of peer support volunteers of the YFHCs and engagement of UNICEF volunteers.
Find more information on the requirements and how to apply following the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.