1. Timely and effective support is provided on improvement of ICT systems/services and opportunities for innovative use of technology in programme interventions are effectively harnessed.
2. Timely support is provided to users, SMEs and ICT Management for maintaining the organization’s computer systems infrastructure.
3. ICT infrastructure, systems and applications are properly administered in compliance to UNICEF’s Security policies, standards and procedures.
4. ICT components of the Business Continuity are well maintained in close collaboration with the UN agencies.
5. Under the framework of Digital Transformation initiative, all component of the Enterprise Content Management are adequately/efficiently supported.
6. Assignments of additional duties and responsibilities are effectively performed.
Find more information on the requirements and how to apply following the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.