KEY TASKS AND DELIVERABLES:
Web experience management, including content creation, editing and copywriting.
Content creation and copywriting for the web
- Maintain a content plan for Country Office website and contribute to plans for UNICEF-supported websites, such as U-Platform, Mental Health platform, Bebbo, Advokot, Prostodeti.by and others as relevant
- Manage Country Office website on a daily basis and ensure key deadlines are met for the dissemination of time-sensitive content;
- Maintain regular contact with external parties drafting content for UNICEF-supported websites
- Edit relevant content generated for UNICEF-supported websites,
- Participate in different communications and advocacy events, field trips and fundraising campaigns to generate (live) social media content
- Draft and edit written materials for social media;
- Adapt multimedia assets from HQ Division of Communication for the local audience;
Digital presence maintenance and reporting
- Actively engage with online audiences through digital channels;
- Set up Social listening account based on relevant keywords and adjust strategies based on insights;
- Generate and analyse reports on web traffic and KPIs using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and other social media focused analytics channels.
- Report on a monthly basis with an agreed template.
- Draft tasks and work closely with external designers to make sure all visibility materials designed for web meet UNICEF visibility standards;
- Work in close contact with external contractors on digital campaigns;
- Maintain photo, video, design samples library in good order.