National consultancy for Cost-and-benefit analysis
National consultancy for Cost-and-benefit analysis of currently provided services for adolescents in conflict with the law in closed institutions
Contract type: Consultancy
Duration: 2 November 2020 – 31 January 2021
The research should examine the current system and two programs implemented by UNICEF partners in a number of rayons and several correction facilities for youth in 2016-2019.
A team of experts should prepare an analytical report that will include:
- Short description of the situation of the target group,
- Description of the current state programme (services) and alternative preventative case-management-based approach tested in Belarus,
- Clear description (scheme) of the current sources and mechanism of financing and potential alternatives
- Calculation of programs’ costs and effects,
- Comparison costs to effects using elements of cost-and-benefit analysis (CBA),
- Developing policy recommendations.
- The study will be based on publicly available administrative data and project level data.
The interested contractor should submit the following documentation:
- Cover letter
- CV or UN P-11 form;
- Financial proposal with estimation for the daily consultancy fee. The consultant is to indicate their daily fee for the services to be provided. The fees payable to a consultant shall follow the “best value for money” principle, i.e., achieving the desired outcome at the lowest possible fee.
Find more information on the requirements and how to apply following the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.