National Consultant on Child Rights, Belarus
Work Type : Consultancy
Under direct supervision of the UNICEF Child Protection Specialist and in close collaboration with other relevant programme section chiefs, the consultant will support UNICEF Country Office in the following:
- Provide technical expertise to support integrated assistance to families with children with disabilities and children U4 aimed at prevention of institutionalisation and de-institutionalisation:
- Support policy dialogue with key stakeholders to promote the right of the child to live in a supportive family environment at national and regional levels;
- Support child protection section in management of project implementation on prevention of institutionalisation and de-institutionalisation of children U4;
- Contribute to COVID response to address the needs of children in residential care institutions;
- Contribute to awareness raising activities focused at promotion of the right of the child with disability to live in a supportive family environment.
- Provide technical expertise to protect the right of the child to be protected from all forms of violence
- The consultant will support the office or the CP Officer in building alliances between key government stakeholders, IT companies, and mobile operators on promoting cyber safety for kids;
- Support implementation of child’s local initiative on counteracting bullying and cyber bullying;
- Support activities aimed at raising awareness on bullying and cyber bullying;
- Support the child protection section to strengthen capacity of National Child helpline as a referral pathway with engagement of key stake holders;
- Support development of information materials on cyber safety;
- Provide technical expertise to CP section:
- Support in preparing programme and donor reports, and other reporting requirements in the office
- Contribute to UNICEF inputs for development of State National programmes and strategic documents and UNICEF’s RWPs with profile ministries
- Contribute to development of project proposals on thematic issues
The interested contractor should submit by September 23, 2020 the following documentation:
- Technical proposal, CV or UN P-11 form;
- Financial proposal (with the indication of daily/monthly rates);
- Work experience.
Find more information on the requirements and how to apply following the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.